I only have a few minutes today (because sweet baby girls don't want to sleep at the same time today:-) But, I had to share what I did today. All of these ideas came from my friend Teri, so I can't claim it yet...but I'm getting better.
I went to CVS today. The Nature's Bound vitamins and minerals were on sale BOGO. I also had two coupons, both of which were $2.00 off of any one Nature's Bound supplements. So, I found the cheapest Nature's Bound supplements (Potassium) They were $4.38 each. I got two (because one was free) then I got to apply my 2 $2.00off coupons...so I bought both supplements for $.38 total! I also got $2.00 back in extra Care Bucks, and a coupon for $5.00 off of $25.00 which I will use next week to buy diapers (Pull-ups) Next week is a BIG week. I'm excited! Oh the check out lady at CVS knew what I was doing and she was excited for me. She said "Isn't this fun! What are you going to spend your Extra Care Bucks one?" She was cheering me on.
I also went to Publix. Classico sauce was BOGO. I believe they are $2.08 a piece regular price. I had 12 coupons that said $1.00 off of 2 jars of Classico sauce. So, I bought 24 jars (12 were free because of BOGO offer) and I got $1.00 off of each pair of sauces. I bought 24 jars of sauce for about $12.00 ($.50 a piece!). I also bought 4 boxes of Barbar stuffed chicken. They are $4.99 a box, however Publix has them BOGO. I also had 4 coupons for $1.00 off of 1 box. So, I got each box for $1.50. I bought 4 boxes for just over the regular price of 1!!! Each box has 2 chickens, so dinner that night will be $.75 a plate plus a veggie:-) Woohoo!!!! I was pretty excited. While in the store, my shopping cart was full of Classico sauces. Someone came up to my cart and started picking through them because she thought my cart was a display! hahaha. anyway...I had to share my fun finds.
Oh...last thing. We went to Once Upon a Child in Bonita, a children's consignment store. OK...GREAT store! I will never pay full price for a large baby item again (although I think I already have everything I need:-( Anyway, we got some cute little outfits, a Halloween costume for Hannah (she's going to be a clown...can't you just see that?) a few little toys and something special for my nephew Seth. It was fun:-)
OK...2 girls are finally napping. I need to go hang my clothes, and pick up the house. I have a cute video from feeding Hannah this morning. I'll try to upload that in the next day or two .
6 comments:
Uh Huh You go girl!! I can tell by your lingo that u are totally getting this coupon thing. Hey besides, you'll be totally stocked up for the next hurricane threat :)
Ahhhhh Hannah a clown, could there be a better choice.
Grammy
Gee, another 6 months and I can say I have a rich granddaughter....won't that be great? All of that money your saving, WOW!!! Well Miss Happy Hanna will be a clown, what will Miss Nicole be? Good luck to all of your couponing and love you all...mama Pat
I was with Michele today during all her couponing, to see the smile of this girls face was pure pleasure!! Michele is really into this, YIPPEE for you Michele!! Michele has a notebook with indivial pockets, and has everything labeled, very organized, I am so........proud of you!! So happy I was able to be part of this money saving day.
This consignment store is awesome, such nice clothes, bedding, shoes,toy, games, well, you name it they have it, so much to look at.
Hannah a clown, O YEA, to cute.
Keep up the good job Michele.
Love you, mom
Where do you get all these coupons from?? I need to learn too, we could definitely benefit from saving money with coupons :).
can you come up to illinois and do my shopping for me? i need to learn how to do this coupon thing, ben would love to save that kind of money. I think Hannah being a clown will be so cute. Logan is going as Charlie Brown. You'll have to send me pix of the girls at halloween.
Kirsten...I think Logan will be adorable as Charlie Brown...I love him! Nicole is going to be an Indian. I think this will be the last year I get to pick for her. She has an indian costume (my mom made for me when I was small!!!) that Nicole likes to wear around the house (and sometimes to the store.) So...I figured we could go cheap this year and use that. We'll go to JoAnns and find a cool headband and attach feather. I can't wait to put indian stripes on her little face and giant red cheeks on Hannah:-)
About the coupons. I have SOOO much to learn. I'm just dabbling.
Cherie...I got the coupons from the paper and also from Couponclippers.com (you have to pay a small handling fee) Maybe some day you can come down and I can show you what I'm doing:-)
Kirsten...I miss you and i wish I could come to IL to go shopping with you:-)
Post a Comment