Friday, October 3, 2008

Exciting Day

Hmmm...where do I start?
My grandpa, the girls' great-grandpa, stopped by today for a quick little visit. Unfortunately it was nearing melt-down mode because we were very late from our nap. Here are a few pics.


Also...Hannah has big news to share. She is *almost* sitting up. She still needs to prop a bit on her hands, but she's doing great. And she is extremely proud of herself! Operation sleep training is going alright. Today was an off day because we were out of whack as far as the schedule is concerned. She finally went down for her afternoon nap after a bit of a fight. But, she's sleeping now, which is great!


This morning while Hannah was taking her first nap, Nicole and I were reading on the couch when we noticed her hair was sticking up from static electricity. So, here is a fun photo.


Jeremy started his "new" job yesterday, but today was his first day actually in the office. He is now General Manager at AVI which means he will be in the office most days. It'll be an adjustment for him because he loves being in the field. But, he's going to do a great job. He'll have a lot more input on jobs and proposals, and he's great talking to customers and vendors on the phone. In fact...he's even holding an interview tonight. Woohoo:-)
We are going to a high school football game tonight. It should be fun. No pressure of trying to "look cool" or impress some guy, cuz you know what...I've got him! Tomorrow is our 5th wedding anniversary:-) More on that later....

3 comments:

bcl said...

Michele, the girls are still as cute as ever! Wow, I can't believe Hannah is sitting up. It seems like its been forever since I've seen the girls. Congrats to Jeremy! How exciting for him. So is his dad taking more of an owner role in the company now?

Michele said...

Oh...well, his dad is the owner..but he does most of the sales. Once the job is sold, then Jeremy pretty much takes over.

bcl said...

That's awesome. I saw him digging in the yard yesterday. lol...We drive by your house all the time now. We are loving the neighborhood and being so much closer to everything.