We had a fun morning playing with Ashlynd (1 week younger than Nicole) and Aleya (I hope I spelled that right...and she's a couple months younger than Hannah). We painted, played in the pool and outside house, they swung on the swing set and we ate lunch. It was good...however this means I am behind today.
I just wanted to share a great website/blog that I frequent. It's called Girl Talk. It is written by 4 women. I can always find encouragement there when I feel like I'm struggling as a wife or mother. It's been a great source to me, and I thought maybe it would be to you also. They have been writting on Proverbs 31 for the past week or two. Good food for thought:-) It's now in my links to the right. So...go check it out for a few minutes:-)
1 comment:
Thanks for the link, sister! :)
Post a Comment