Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I'm smiling so much right now

OK....It is now an hour and half into nap time...Nicole is still not asleep, and Hannah is now awake. I just peeked in and heard Hannah laughing hysterically. Nicole had one of their large flowers in her hand. She was hitting Hannah's mobile above Hannah's head. Each time she hit the mobile, Hannah started laughing. Then, a few minutes later I notice of of Nicole's beloved doggies in Hannah's crib. Nicole has reaching through the crib rungs trying to get it. However, she rubbing Hannah's head (I believe thinking she was grabbing her doggie).

Oh...one last funny thing I forgot to share. At the park today, Nicole was swinging. I was holding Hannah and pushing Nicole. Every time Nicole came backward, Hannah laughed. She was cracking up at Nicole on the swing. It was sweet. Hannah just adores Nicole. Now, please pray with me and Nicole will have the same affection towards Hannah.

Anyway...neither one is sleeping, but they are both making me laugh. I wish I were two years old:-) I think I'd be a happier, more laid back person, hahaha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Michele,
I really enjoyed watching the kids at Halloween. They were so cute and you did a terrific job dressing them up. I hope they did not get a tummy ache with all the candy, but thanks again for the pictures.
Gramps