Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband and sweet daddy to my girls! Jeremy is finally my age...no more "almost 30" jokes for 3 more months! His birthday started off with me taking a shopping trip to CVS (see below). Of course I came home with Dunkin Donuts for breakfast. We then played outside for a little while and finished the morning by going to the park. This wasn't a usual park outing though. We went to the soccer fields, kicked around a kick ball and ate lunch on blankets. It is BEAUTIFUL outside today. Oh...just wonderful! The sun is warm enough to keep your skin warm, and the breeze is cool enough to keep your cool. It's a perfect day! Now Jeremy is golfing with some friends. I'm so happy he can have such a nice and relaxing birthday:-) I hope he's had a great day!
Here are a few pics from the park (well the first one is Jeremy teaching Nicole to play softball the other day at home).
Hannah wouldn't let her feet touch the prickly grass:-)
CVS
This was the big morning I've been looking forward to. CVS had some great deals.
I bought
~4 bags of Pull-ups
~2bags of Brach's candy corn
~5 packages of 2 toothbrushes
~1 tube of toothpaste
~1 Powerade
~1 bottle of excedrin
~1 Just for men (I'll explain)
I spent $2.28!!!! Can I get a woot woot??? hahaha
Baby items had a deal, buy $30 worth and get 10 ECB (Extra care bucks). I bought the Excedrin for $1.99 but I had a $2.00off coupon, so it was free. Everything else, I got the same dollar amount in extra care bucks that I spent, so it was like getting it for free. Plus, the Just for men has a $7.00 mail in rebate. This doesn't seem fair does it? I know! But, the manager was the one to check us out today and we were talking to him about the program. It's just crazy. I'm so happy that I can buy items for our family without spending a lot of money. What a blessing.
OK in the past 2 weeks...I've bought $126.67 worth of merchandise, I've used $50.74 in coupons, I've spent $71.44 in ECB, I've earned $76.45 in ECB and my total Out of pocket expense (cash I've paid) is $5.34!!!!! Amazing.
Now I'm off to make my shopping list for Publix. No huge sales blaring at me right now, but I'll let you know if I find something good.
PS...sorry about the format today. I'm having issues getting pictures and text lined up.





4 comments:
Happy Birthday to Jeremy!!
Congratulations on the bargains at CVS. I love the pictures and of course Hannah not letting her feet touch the grass. How cute!!
Love ya all,
Aunt Julie
first of all HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEREMY!!!!!!
Great job Michele, I am so...proud of you, and also know that you are having a BLAST with this whole coupon thing!! Mama Pat has given me some coupons to bring home for you. WHOOPIE for you!! sound like you all had an awesome morning, I Loved the pic. but LOVED the one of you and the girls. such sweethearts you are!! Hannah not wanting to put her feet in the grass, what a roit!! hahahaha. Glad you all had an awesome day. Happy Bithday to the best son in law around!!! Love you all, Mom
Happy Brithday to you....
Happy Birthday to you....
Happy Birthday to Jeremy....
Happy Birthday to you.....
And many more!!!!!
Wasn't that wonderful....Ok, now for the pictures, wow!!!I am so impressed with all the items you got and spent hardly anything...that is great....I loved how Hanna was holding her feet up and not letting the grass tough them.hahaha...and I will just bet Nicole will be a good player like her mama was...I can still see you running up the down the field on that all boys team...well Happy Birthday again to Jeremy, and did Michele make you a birthday cake???that is always a big thing...oh by the way..your mom was looking for a german choc cake when she got her...I didn't have any...but made one this morning..she made me feel sooooooo bad for not having it for her...What a cry baby...gee whiz... Oh well, talk to you later.. Love you all..Mama Pat
I'm in a hurry and can't even begin to read the details of the CVS bargain shopping - but I'm envious....love a good deal, sister!
SHARE YOUR SECRET!
In the mean time, I tagged you on my blog - check it out....
Then, give me your $$$ saving secrets! JEn
Post a Comment