Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Money Saving Monday


OK...I know I'm going post crazy today. So sorry. But, I had to share. This was what I got at Publix today.


My total should have been $39.93...instead I paid $15.73

Here's how....btw...Q means Coupon

Prpridge Farm Bread Reg. price $3.59 sale $2.50 Q for -$3.00...FREE

3 frozen potatoes Reg. price $1.75 sale $1.00 Q -$.25 each...$.75 each

Yoplait YoPlus yogurt Reg. price $2.30 sale $2.00 Q-$1.50....$.50 (4 pk)

10 Vit. Water...no sale $1.33 each

8 pk Powerade $5.79 Q-Free if I buy 10 vit. water

Apple Juice Reg price? Sale $2.00

Pinapple Reg price $4.99 Sale 2.99


I used a $5 off a purchase of $25 or more from Whole Foods and several other competitor and vendor coupons. I know I could have gotten the vit. waters cheaper at Target this week...but, I just don't have time (or patience) to galavant around town looking for the best deals. Besides, I "made" $.50 on the bread and $1 on another coupon and I needed those waters to go over the $25 amount (and they are a big treat to me...I just love them). I think I made out pretty good. No more shopping this week.


My best deals for the week (including yesterday's big trip)

8 beachnut babyfoods for approx $.11 each (normally $.50-.70 each)

Yoplait YoPlus yogurt $.50 for a pack of 4

French Toast BOGO and $1.00 off each coupon...made them $.79/box!

Tyson Frozen chic nuggets...normally $6.59 with the sale and 2 Q they were $2.99

Roasted Salted Almonds BOGO and $1.00 made them $1 each

Huggies Wipes $6.99 with 2 Q made them I think $3.99...maybe $4.50

Tylenol Cold Multi symptom $5.93 with 2Q made them$3.93 I believe


I had other deals too....but not as big. I saved $55 in coupons and sales yesterday...plus another almost $25 today. I'm a little over my budget for the week...but the last several weeks (months) I've been $40-$50 over my budget...so a few dollars is much better. I'm shooting for much lower next week...we'll see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS!
THAT ROCKS!