Last night I entered my first ever bid and won my first ever product on Ebay. It was quite exciting. I did it the "risky" way. My highest bid was not much higher than the current bid, so I waited until there was less than a minute left, entered my bid, and won:-)
I won this
OK, ok...you can't tell what it is. Well, I'll tell you. It is a 5 pack of Leapfrog DVDs that teach letter recognition (Nicole already knows her letter and sounds and learned it mostly from that video), beginning and advanced reading and phonics, beginning math, and even reading comprehension. They are super and I've been looking for the 5 pack, which they no longer make. I don't think they'll be delivered by her birthday, but that's ok. It was pretty fun watching how this whole ebay thing works. Now I just hope my payment works so I get a good rating from the seller.
OK, ok...you can't tell what it is. Well, I'll tell you. It is a 5 pack of Leapfrog DVDs that teach letter recognition (Nicole already knows her letter and sounds and learned it mostly from that video), beginning and advanced reading and phonics, beginning math, and even reading comprehension. They are super and I've been looking for the 5 pack, which they no longer make. I don't think they'll be delivered by her birthday, but that's ok. It was pretty fun watching how this whole ebay thing works. Now I just hope my payment works so I get a good rating from the seller.
3 comments:
You're too funny! Good job on your ebaying strategy!
We have these DVDs - they're outstanding! Nicole is going to love them.
Oooh I want to get those, too!
Your Uncle George does Ebay sometimes.....I hope you set up payment with PayPal....you are protected that way. If you want to know more, call me cell to cell and we can talk and not use minutes since we are both Verizon. I am glad you got those for Nicole, she will love them.
Have a good evening and Love ya.
Aunt Julie
Post a Comment