So, of course I had to share....




While I wait for these photos to upload, I better tell you about CVS this week. BIG week for CVS around here. My buddy Teri and I took off Sunday night after the kids went down to do most of our deals, because we had a $5/30 that was expiring. The big deal this week is that the Bayer Contour Blood Glucose Monitor is on sale with $5ecbs. Why do I need a glucose monitor? I don't, but it's FREE and I get money back, so I'll purchase them and then donate them. There is also a pretty good deal on Colgate toothbrushes, Schick Razors, and Bayer Quick Release crystals. So...here's the deal I did with my friend Allison last night, who is learning the ropes.
Trans 1
2 Blood Glucose meters $14.99 each
- $14.99 Q
= FREE
Received $10 ECB
Trans 2
4 Colgate toothbrushes $2.99
-2 $1/1 Q (wish I had 2 more for her)
=$10
Used $10 ECB
$0.00 oop
Received $5 ECB
Trans 3
1 Schick Razor $8.99
2 Colgate toothpaste (BOGO) $2.79(?)
=$12 and change
-$4.00 Schick Q
- 2 $1/1 toothpaste Q
=$6 and change
Used 5 ECB
Paid $1 and change oop
Received 4 ECB
Trans 4
1 Schick Razor $8.99
1 Bayer Crystals $2.00
=$11 and change
-4 Razor Q
-1 Bayer Q
Used 4 ECB
Paid $2 and change oop
Received 6 ECB
Trans 5
1 Schick Razor $8.99
-4 Razor Q
=$5 and change
Used 4 ECB
Paid $1 and change oop
Received 4 ECB.
She walked out with 6 ECB, paid between $4 and $5 for 3 Razors, 4 toothbrushes, 2 toothpastes, 1 Bayer Crystals, 2 blood glucose meters.
Way to go...it was fun teaching a newbie how to do this...and a great week to teach. So...if you have the coupons...go to CVS today:-)


7 comments:
I'm sorry about the formatting. I can't seem to get blogger to keep my spaces to make the transactions easier to read. I'm not sure what the problem is.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH SO CUTE!! That's one way to decorate Hannah's head.. ha ha.. since she's a tiny bit deficient in the hair department (for now!)... good taste grandma..
Love Grammy
Great description of the transactions! I'm so glad we had such a good week for newbies this week. Soo fun!
Totally cute outfit, too by the way. Kinda makes me think about what it would be like to have a little girl...but just for a milli-second.
OK...seriously...everyone keep an eye out for baby doo-rags. I really love this look on her. It's so super cute!!!!
LOVE the pics of your girls! They're adorable...and "doo-rag" is spelled lots of different ways so you're fine.
It's so funny you blogged about our CVS trip! I like. :)
I blog about any good coupon trip. On the right side of my tool bar, a few sections down I have my labels. I have a few posts under coupons if you want inspiration from the past.
Loving the stylin' Hannah photos... it IS a great look for her. Could she be any cuter?
Post a Comment