The girls have been enjoying LOTS of play time with daddy.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You guys have big kids!!! :) He looks so long. And that picture of Nicole and Hannah-Nicole's legs look long too! You may have some atheletes on your hands!
Gee, He looks like he's a month old. You do grow them big in Fl. Enjoy all the pictures you put on your blog and all of the interesting things you write. The girls are as sweet as ever and I would bet the little guy is spoiled. Am I right..Haha.. Love you all,
I was thinking the exact same thing as Tiffany. Hannah is such a big girl and Nicole is such a beautiful little lady! How I wish I could see them. Little Nathan is precious, adorable and though he does look long, he looks sooo tiny, too. Cutie pies, all three.
Oh, those pix of Nate sleeping remind me so much of Logan when he was a little baby like that. I have so many pictures of him in that some position sleeping. Like the other comments, I can't believe how big your kids are...I'm sure Nicole would dwarf Logan, she looks more like a 6 year old instead of a 3 year old..
4 comments:
You guys have big kids!!! :) He looks so long. And that picture of Nicole and Hannah-Nicole's legs look long too! You may have some atheletes on your hands!
Tiffy
Gee, He looks like he's a month old. You do grow them big in Fl.
Enjoy all the pictures you put on your blog and all of the interesting things you write. The girls are as sweet as ever and I would bet the little guy is spoiled. Am I right..Haha..
Love you all,
I was thinking the exact same thing as Tiffany. Hannah is such a big girl and Nicole is such a beautiful little lady! How I wish I could see them. Little Nathan is precious, adorable and though he does look long, he looks sooo tiny, too. Cutie pies, all three.
Oh, those pix of Nate sleeping remind me so much of Logan when he was a little baby like that. I have so many pictures of him in that some position sleeping. Like the other comments, I can't believe how big your kids are...I'm sure Nicole would dwarf Logan, she looks more like a 6 year old instead of a 3 year old..
Post a Comment