So, Jessica, Elisa and I went to church together, went to a brand new high school together our senior year, Jess & I played ball together, Elisa & I were on the student council together, we graduated 3 in row together at the top of our class, we all became teachers, and we had our first daughters within 3 weeks of each other. I mean...come on...that's pretty cool, right?
So, last week, we were able to visit (Elisa lives a few hours a way, so we don't get to see much of her). Here are our adorable kids
Nicole (3), Hannah (almost 2), Ashlyn (3), Addie (3), Aleyea (1)
The girls all played so well together this time. As they get older, they are remembering each other and playing together more instead of by themselves.Here is Nate and Nathan. Elisa's son was born on Nicole's birthday last year...so he'll be 1 in June. He was a big baby...well over 10lbs when he was born! Elisa is a petite girl, but she did it :-)
Already rough housing...I love it
We are hoping that next time we get together, the three of us can go out by ourselves and have a "normal" conversation. However, I love that our lives have been so similar in so many ways. I know that even I don't see these girls for a long time, we can pick up right where we left off. I'm thankful for friends like that.

No comments:
Post a Comment