Thursday, April 8, 2010

What is this???? An Answer

The other day, I posted this picture and asked you to guess what it was.


One person guessed lights from church, one verbally told me she thought it was the fizz or bubbles in a Dr. Pepper...one even had the guts to ask if I was pregnant (NO!!!!).

So....what is it?


It's a glimpse of the impromptu fun we had the other night. 





Yep....we were, yet again, playing in the water.  The sun was going down, the light was pretty cool...and Jeremy couldn't resist trying to get some "cool" shots.


Um....seriously....that tongue is not touching Hannah...it just looks like it is! hahaha.  Gross!!!


Watch out Hannah...it's coming.................

B.L.A.S.T

That'll teach you not to spray water in my face! hehehehe

2 comments:

Grammy said...

THESE PICS ARE FANTASTIC!!!!!!
Valerie

Amanda said...

They are so, so precious! I wish I was there to share in all your water fun!