Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Life is Good

Life is Good for these three kids:-)

This morning the girls and I did some Sand art.

Hannah's sand art (OK, mine...but I let her shake the sand off)

Do you notice the sand on and under Hannah's lips....I guess she thought they were decorating sprinkles???  She kept trying to sneak a lick!


Nicole's sand art (I was to busy doing mine helping Hannah with her sand art that I didn't fully explain to Nicole the point.  She started taking all of the stickers off to pour the sand on.  This is the reason you can't see her flowers)

Then we swung for a while....

and swung....

and swung.....


I have the cutest pictures and video of Nathan from yesterday, but I won't put them on the blog because his little naked tooshy is showing.  He's had a bit of diaper rash, so we had some "free time" yesterday.  However, I can show you these sweet pictures.

After some time playing on his belly, he rolled over.  Since he was still "in the buff" I quickly made sure he was covered up....mostly because I had already been sprayed once that day.  I walked away and came back to these sweet poses he managed all by himself.  I didn't instigate this at all.

I think he liked how soft the towel was.  I wish I could show you the other pics....he had the BIGGEST smiles!!!!  I think he loved "being free"

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Those are precious! I can't wait to get "sprayed." Ahh! And, I loooove sand art. That was just about my favorite thing in the world when I was younger, clear up until I was a teenager. Isn't it so cool?

Michele said...

I'm sure I've done sand art before....but i don't remember. I like it because it looks perfect when you done.