Monday, October 11, 2010

Boys....It Begins

Up until this point, when people ask if there is a difference between having  boys and girls, generally my answer is "Not really".  I mean, Nate was a little more gross than the girls were.  You know, some extra earwax...lots of gas....boy stuff.  But lately, I am beginning to see the "boyness" come out of him.

He is learning to throw things...which we stupidly encourage.  He throws everything and every time we applaud him.  He destroys my "baby cabinet".  You know, the one in the kitchen with the Tupperware and no door.  It's meant for the babies, buy my girls were never interested.  Nathan rips through that cabinet several times a day.  But, most recently, he seems to have an affinity for the bathroom.  If he's "missing"  that's always the first place I look.

What does he do in the bathroom?
Earlier today, I caught him crawling around the room, with toilet paper stuck to his knee...dragging it every where he went.
I came home from a night out with my mom this weekend, and I found toilet paper strung throughout the bathroom.  This picture was from this morning.

Crazy little boy.  I think he's going to be fun!  No, wait....he already is fun!  I love this little boy.

4 comments:

Michele said...

Just to make myself feel better since no one comments anymore...I had three people call me and tell me that these pictures made them laugh...so I'm not the only one who thinks it's funny:-)

Karen said...

I know I told you how FUNNY the pictures were, but I did forget to tell you, what great pictures!!
That little guy is so........adorable!! the look on his face he felt so proud!! Made my day!!

Mama Pat said...

Well, I think those pictures of Nate is just adorable and he looks so ornery sitting on the floor with that paper all around him, and I can just see him in the cupboards dragging things out. Girl, what a mess you have to clean up daily, but what fun it is to clean it up. You hang in there, stay happy and don't get upset with us for not commenting.

Love you all....

Tiffany said...

Hope you get lots of good deals/coupons on t.p. in the months to come! :)

He's such a doll! I love his smile!