Monday, October 11, 2010

Hairspray


This weekend I took my mom to see Hairspray a fun musical that was being performed at a local dinner theater.  I bought tickets for us to go as her birthday present (yes, I know her birthday was a few weeks ago, but the show wasn't running yet).  We had a nice time.  The food was yummy, the dessert was yummy-er and the show was oustanding.  The singers were superb and the acting was wonderful.  It was better than the broadway show I saw several years ago. 
Here are some pictures of my mom and I.




1 comment:

Karen said...

Michele, I LOVED THIS SHOW!!! But more then anything, I REAALLY LOVED spending time with you!!! I had a Blast!! Thank you so much for a wonderful, memorial Birthday gift. I am encouraging everyone to go see "Hairspray", while it is in town.

You are the best daughter ever. Thank you again, and again!!

Hugs and tons of Love, Mom xoxox