Thursday, November 11, 2010

ABCs, funny words and random silliness

This morning, we just needed to spend some time playing in the kid's bedroom.  Granny brought Nicole a really cool rocking cradle to put dolls in a few months ago.  Nicole mostly uses it for her doggies...until today...when Nate discovered that it's a great boat!

If you would like to catch a glimpse of our children just being themselves....you can watch this video.  Hannah says her alphabet, and shares some funny words.  Nathan crawls all around and occasionally screams.  Nicole tries to count by 15 and other random moments.


I really do love my children so very much.  They are blessing in our lives and I am thankful that God chose me to be their mother. 

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Count by 15!? I can't even do that and I've definitely never been inspired to! LOL

Michele said...

Yeah, some of the math memorization is a little funny...but, as a math teacher, it's amazing that she is basically learning her multiplication tables by learning how to skip count. 15 is as high as they go. Then, they skip count squares and cubes. But, they will be memorizing lots of math info later, like how many feet are in a mile, the laws of algebra, etc. They memorize the same math info every year (I think).