Tuesday, November 9, 2010

CC Presentation - Russia

Nicole had school again today.  This was our third week of CC, but the 11th week of the school year.  Today was Open House, and we even had a friend come who is interested in joining...I hope they are able to.

I wanted to send Nicole's presentation again (because some of you asked).  The history timeline this week was "Tell me about the history of Russia".  I LOVE Russia since I've had an opportunity to spend 3 months there while in college.  So, throughout the week, I have been showing Nicole pictures of Russia, the Kremlin, St. Basil's Cathedral, and the orthodox churches there with their beautiful mosaic paintings.  Nicole shared some of these pictures in her presentation.


6 comments:

Valerie said...

Absolutley adorable!!!
Very informative! I learned some things I didn't know!
grammy

Karen said...

O my goodness, what an excellent job Nicole!!!!! I am so..............proud of you!!!

MIMI loved your presentation also, she just can not believe you are doing this, being only 4 years old.

I can't wait to see what you do next week. Love you!!

Tiffany said...

Great job Nicole! One thing I was impressed with was her eye contact, and how she faced the class the entire time. (We're working on that with Seth...sometimes he completely turns his back to them for a few seconds at a time) She seemed so confident! Keep it up!

mama Pat said...

Very Impressive Nicole. I am so proud of you and you did a very good job telling about Russia.

Love you all!

Michele said...

I loved how she held the pictures up for so long for everyone to see! A lot of adults don't even do that!

Amanda said...

She really does A LOT of things that hold our attention and help us learn. She definitely has a gift! Good job to both of you!