Yes...she would! I wish they all could be little friends together! And, you are right...I do think Aleya is just a week or two older than Maryn. She's so super sweet!
I think they would follow Maryn around like little puppy dogs. Hannah and Aleya are used to being bossed around....and, well...Maryn is probably use to being the boss ; )
This is so adorable!! Kinda reminds me of you and Dawn Marie only older. I am glad Hannah has a special friend that she looks forward to seeing. so CUTE!!!
5 comments:
Awww I remember Aleya! Maryn and Aleya are just a week or two apart, I think. Cute. Maryn would have a lot of fun with these two.
Yes...she would! I wish they all could be little friends together! And, you are right...I do think Aleya is just a week or two older than Maryn. She's so super sweet!
Well I don't know if Maryn would be as sweet as Hannah and Aleya but she would definitely make things interesting...lol...
I think they would follow Maryn around like little puppy dogs. Hannah and Aleya are used to being bossed around....and, well...Maryn is probably use to being the boss ; )
This is so adorable!! Kinda reminds me of you and Dawn Marie only older.
I am glad Hannah has a special friend that she looks forward to seeing. so CUTE!!!
Post a Comment