Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Hannah's first time swimming

Last night was Greg's birthday (Jeremy's dad), so we spent the evening at their house. We decided to go up to the pool and swim (Nicole is a shark in the water...she just LOVES it!) We even brought a swim suit for Hannah. She LOVED the water! It was very warm (almost to warm!). The only time she really cried was when Jeremy and Greg were throwing Nicole in the air and Hannah got spashed in her face (pretty cute actually). I DON'T have any pictures, yet. They are all on Greg & Valerie's camera...so I will post them up ASAP.

Nicole did Great in the water again. She is now confident enough in the water, that she will hold onto a noodle, kick, and actually swim around the pool all by herself. She's so proud when she does it. I can't believe how big she's getting already. It's fun to watch her. I can't wait to show you the pictures

No comments: