Tuesday, July 22, 2008

PEE PEE!!!!!

I don't know if Jeremy has ever looked at this blog, but he knows I do it. In fact, an incident happened Sunday night with Nicole, and he looked at me and said, "Michele....this should go up on the blog!" hehehe. So...here it goes.

Sunday evenings, Jeremy goes to a Bible study and I try to go sometimes too. However, I couldn't go this week. So, we decided to grab a bite to eat at one of our favorite restaurants (Silverspoon) and then I drove Jeremy to the Bible and he was just going to catch a ride home with a friend. Anyway, I knew Nicole would have to go potty because she had just drank a bunch of milk at dinner, so I asked him to take her inside to go potty before we left.

The Bible study had already begun (we learn Greek for the first 30 minutes or so), but she took attention away when she walked in and said "HI". Jeremy quickly ushered her to the bathroom where she did her business. When she was finished, she went running out of the bathroom, out into the living room and straight to our friend Celia (the leader's wife). Nicole put her hands on Celia's knees, and said (very loudly) Pee Pee!. Everyone started laughing. She totally interrupted Greek study, but I'm sure it was very cute. She was very proud of herself for going potty and thought everyone else should be proud of her too...hehehe.

Keep reading...I wrote two posts today about our fun last night.

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Michele, Nice to meet you. Thanks for stopping by Timothy Moms. I've been on hiatus from that blog for a bit, but I'm glad you found encouragement there.

May the Lord bless you as you seek to lead your children to HIM.

Sheila