So....I like to line dry my clothes, especially my diapers (mostly to save money...but it's also good for the environment). However, it's becoming difficult in the summer due to our afternoon thunderstorms that seem to pop up. Well...today was no different. I noticed it was sprinkling, so I ran outside to get (still damp) clothes down. Nicole decided to run out and be with me. All of a sudden...very large rain drops started coming down. She looked at me and squeled "uh oh" and ran (very cutely) inside yelling, "uh oh...uh oh...uh oh". She turned around and saw me laughing at the clothes line and looked like she was ready to cry. It was hysterical to me. I wish I had a video so you could hear her squeal. hahaha. When I got inside she indicated she was mostly worried about her doggies getting wet.
Anyway...here is a sweet pic of me and my girls. I'm so thankful Nicole seems to love Hannah. She's never once delibrately tried to hurt her...and she's always kissing her. Hard as it may be for me at times, I'm happy they are so close together. My prayer is that they will be good friends as they grow up.
3 comments:
What a sweet picture this is. I am so excited that you get to stay home and care for your girls. That is really such a blessing. God has surely Blessed you with a Loving Husband, and a Loving Father.
I can just hear Nicole when it started raining. What a funny story. Makes me laugh to think about it, and you know I need some laughter right now....Thank you for sharing...
Mama Pat
O my goodness, what a funny story!! I can just see Nicole squeling all the way inside, hahahahaha, what a funny, funny girl!!
GREAT PICTURE!!!! I want one Please!!
You must of taken this picture after their nap time! Have fun this weekend!
Post a Comment