I woke up grumpy this morning because I only got a few hours of sleep (not the girls fault...my fault for staying up late). So, anyway...I was just grumpy, annoyed, frustrated ... you know the feeling. Until Hannah started talking. I got the camera out at the very end. She seriously "talked" for about 45 minutes. Finally got me smiling and laughing. It's great how she does that:-) I thought you might enjoy watching one of the videos I took.
I also needed to post these little smiles I got from the two of them the other day.
Sorry, I forgot to rotate this one.
Hannah is now grabbing items and holding onto them. We've been putting these stuffed animals near her, and she's even fallen asleep with one...sweet huh?
3 comments:
What sweeties...especially Jeremy....I just love this because it makes all of us up here really feel like were part of their lives..I love that video with Happy Hanna talking... she is really a talker and I think she knows every word she is saying.I know they are both really smart..... Love you all.....guess who....
what a wonderful Blessing to wake in the morning and see something new on your blog about the girls, sure brings a ton of sunshine into our lives. Thank you. The video was awesome, so sweet, and of course Nicole always takes a great picture. give the girls hugs and kisses from yaya. Miss you
Too Precioius for words!! She's growing and learning so fast!!! That was a nice way to get going on a Monday Morning.. thanks!!
Grammy
Post a Comment