
Earlier this week, I posted about our time swimming on Greg's birthday. Here are a few pics and videos. Hannah pretty much liked the swimming (except when she got splashed).

Nicole LOVES being in the water.
A cute picture of Hannah, daddy and Gramps

2 comments:
These are so cute! I want to see you guys again before school starts up in a few weeks!
You have a beautiful family!
Thanks for the very sweet comments on my blog. . . I am glad that something I did was helpful :-) Yeah the library could be intimdating, but I love our system -- what I do is search online from the comfort of home, reserve them, they email me when they are in and I go to the handy dandy drive thru window to pick them up and drop off old books! Without that, I don't know if we would be using the library much at this age -- the girls out number me!
Thanks for visiting!
Post a Comment