Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Nicole is a little chef..she's making Oatmeal!

Nicole got a little cooking set for her birthday that we just got out today. First we made her a little stove. Then, we put on our aprons and started cooking. She said the first thing she wanted to cook was oatmeal (I make it every morning for her and her daddy). Here are some pics.
Hannah was napping during all this fun. She can't possibly be comfortable, can she? It's the longest nap she's taken all day....I guess she is.
Till next time....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie pie, maybe Nicole will be the new Rachal Ray. Looks like fun, she wants to be just like her mommy.

Yes, Hannah look uncomforable, but I don't think she cares. Wish I could make my neck go like that. She is such a such sweet............baby. Enjoy the moments they go by really....fast. Love you all.