My Sister-in-law, Tiffany, sent me a recipe for a yummy air freshner for you home (yummy meaning it smells good...don't drink it!, hmm...well, maybe with some sugar it would taste good too:-) For my organic friends...this is all-natural so you should like it. I tried it today and it does smell good:-) Oh...I just realized I forgot the cin. sticks, I'll have to get those next time.
1 Orange
1 Lemon
3 Cin. sticks (she told me to get them in the craft section at walmart for the best price)
6 bay leaves
1/2 cup whole cloves
Cut lemon and orange into quarters, combine fruit, spices and 2 quarts of water in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer as long as desired. Add more water as needed. Cover any left over mix and refrigerate for several days and reuse.
She said that it lasts for about two weeks
1 comment:
Thanks for posting this. I'm gonna try it when I get home. So easy and cheap, huh?
I had a chance to check out that "Girl Talk" blog today. What an awesome motivator. Thanks so much for sharing. I'll definitely be reading that on a regular basis from now on. I'm so grateful for your friendship! Thanks for sharpening my journey with Jesus!
Post a Comment