I have a few things to share...first I just want to thank my MOPS friends today. We had a meeting, and honestly...I didn't feel like going. I wasn't ready, we've been busy a lot and not home much, the girls obviously both wanted to stay home, however I am a table leader and I had to be there. For some reason, on the way there, all my emotions started welling up inside me, and by the time I got Nicole in the nursery, I had tears in my eyes. Why? Who knows??? I cry a lot. I think though it's just my way of getting feelings out of me. Most of the time when I cry it's something very small that brings it on. However, I feel better almost every time I cry. Anyway...sweet Jennifer was at the door and I walk up with huge tears in my eyes explaining that I didn't know why I wasn't crying...hahhaa. Anyway...the point was not that I cried today, but that I enjoyed being with other moms who are supportive and encouraging. I'm thankful I get to be a part of the group. I have no idea why I'm a table leader because I am always frazzled, and never put together, and I feel like I don't have much to offer anyone. I always walk away feeling blessed by everyone else and I just pray that somehow someone else walks away feeling blest my be in all my craziness! hahaha.
Hannah is spitting up like a champ....it's getting so bad that I am seriously considering taking major items out of my diet to see if it's the milk doing this to her. Those of you who know me know this is big and it must be bad, because I've never been willing to do this before. I think after I eat my brownies tonight I'm going to do some research and evaluate what I need to get rid of (or maybe add). She also has a rash were she got her vaccines. I'm pretty sure those are the last vaccines she's getting for a long long time.
Finally, I went to Publix today because I needed to pick up brownie mix and supplies because (I thought) I was going to be making a pie today. I used a few coupons and got some great deals I just had to share!

My total was $36.56. I used $9 in Q and about $12 in sales and BOGOs so I saved a little over $21. My total out of pocket was $14.89. Here were the great ones....
College Inn Chicken and Beef broth $2.79
BOGO and 2 $1/1Q made them $.79/2 or $.40each:-) (bought 4)
Nestle chocolate chips $2.50
BOGO and $1/2 Q made them $1.50/2 or $.75 each:-) (bought 4)
Glade whisp refill $3.50
Clearance $1.75 and $1/1 Q made it $.75
Organic Dark chocolate candy bar $2.99
$1/1 Publix Q and $1/1 Mfct Q made it $.99
I had to buy my brownie mix and pie crust full price :-( and an unexpected pear because nicole was hungry and took a bite out of it:-) I was pretty excited though about my beef broth and choc. chips. Woohoo:-) So...if I didn't buy the pie crust (which I don't need now) or the pear, which Nicole ate, then my total out of pocket would have been about $10...that would have been great.
OK...my brownies smell good, and I need to go. Have a super day!
4 comments:
Awesome. Totally awesome job shopping. I'm so missing Publix up here. No stores come close to the great BOGOs Publix has. I'm also missing MOPS. I wish I could have gone today and I'm so glad you had a good time and felt ministered to. The Lord is really speaking to me up here while I have some time to myself. I'm praying for some serious revival in my life.
Please keep me posted on baby Hannah's issues. You might want to give Dawn a call and see if she has any suggestions. She's helped me before with stuff like that.
Talk to you soon!
Much Love,
Teri
My dear sweet daughter Michele, I wish I could give you a big ol' mommy hug!!! You are such a BLESSING to so many people, sometimes we just never know how much we have touched someones heart!! I am very Thankful that you are a table leader, you have so........much to offer, and I know that the other girls walk away from YOUR table feeling YOUR support and encouragement for you have a Godly heart.
We all have to show are emotions and sometimes not at a great time, but our thoughts overwhelm us, weather they be happy, sad, or just plain old hormones. UGH!!! I am glad your friend Jennifer was there for you this morning. You are child of the Holy God, the creator of your precious life!! You are an amazing faithful Wife, Mother, daughter and friend!! Among all the craziness you are truely an amazing Godly woman, and a Blessing to anyone who is part of your life. I am so very Thankful that I have been blessed with a daughter like you!!!
Poor little Hannah, Bless her heart on the spiting up and the rash. that makes me want to cry!!
Hope you enjoyed your brownies, they sound yummie.
I Love you with all my heart!! mom
Wow, I'm with ya on the whole crying thing. If Chris and Jeremy got together I think they would chuckle at how much their wives cry...when they most of the time have no idea why!? It all usually comes out for me when I'm tired! Well anyways, just wanted to let you know I'm with ya on all that. Except, I'm pregnant, I have an excuse! : )
Oh, you should make a chicken pot pie with that pie crust! I have a great recipe if ya want it!
Did you get Seth's video the other night of him saying hi to everyone? I sent it to Jeremy's phone Wed. around dinner time.
Chris' parents are coming to visit today. They should be here around noon, so that'll be fun.
Have a great day!
-Tiffy
You bless me, friend. How thankful I am to be on my mothering adventure with you! Thank you for your transparency and heart for the Lord. I do pray that He will bless your day today!
Love you,
Jennifer
Post a Comment