Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Well, it's about time

I know I know....I haven't posted in a while. I don't know why, but it has been very busy, in a non-busy sort of way. Make sense? no. For the past several days I've had all these ideas about things to write on here, and now that I have 5 minutes to do it, I can't remember anything:-)

Did I tell you that Nicole knows her ABCs? Well...she usually skips M and V...but she does know those letters separately. Here's a little video. She even sings "Now I sang my ABCs, next time won't you sing with me" at the end. Oh...I totally forgot to tell you what she's saying at the beginning. Hannah had been "spitting up". Nicole says it funny "spit up up up up". I don't know where she got that from, but it's funny.


She can also count to 10 now! Woohoo....way to go my little mathematician. In fact, this morning I was making Jeremy's breakfast and lunch. There were two plastic spoons, but I took one and put it in his oatmeal. She noticed and kept telling me one of her spoons was missing. She didn't know it, but she did subtraction. 2 spoons - 1 spoon = 1 spoon left in her hand.
Hannah and I had a photo shoot again the other day. She is a doll baby. I just can't get enough of her smiles and laughter. We are still struggling in the sleep department. She's waking at night again. I guess that's just her personality though and we'll work through it.




Jeremy golfing with Nicole on Sat. morning


My grandma is coming down to visit for a month tomorrow, so you'll be seeing lots of pictures with her. I'm excited because Nicole knows who she is now and is looking forward to seeing her, and Hannah's never met a stranger:-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was having BLOG WITHDRAWALS !!! Didn't realize how addicted I was to seeing those little surprises during my day as I'm sitting at my desk working!! Nicole, way to go on the ABC's... grammy is sooooooooooooooooooo proud of you!!
Keep smiling my little hannah girl!!
Grammy

Anonymous said...

I echo the "blog withdrawals"! I'm glad that after not having it for a few days you posted a really good blog! I'm so proud of Nicole! She is really smart! I'm quite impressed!
Seth is learning his numbers too. He can count to 10 with a little help (he usually misses 4 and 5 though).
That's a bummer that Hannah is waking up again...hmmm...I was just bragging to a friend today about how my niece started sleeping thru the night at like what, 3 weeks old? I was telling her how I hope ours does the same!Well, anyways, hopefully it's short-lived.
I'm having my 2nd ultrasound this coming Thurs (afternoon)...I'll let ya know what we find out and if you need to send those girl clothes with my parents. : ) Which reminds me, any talk lately about you guys coming up here? Just wondered if you were still thinking about it...

Have a great day!

Love,
Tiffy

Anonymous said...

That Nicole is a real smartie pants, in fact, she is the smartest grand daughter around!! Michele you do such a great job with her, and I know that Hannah is taking it all in, Happy Hannah doesn't miss much of anything, what sweet, precious little girls they are. Love all your pictures. I was having BLOG withdraws also, I knew once you had time to write again that it would be a real dandy, GREAT JOB!!!!
Love you tons, Mom xoxoxox