Thursday, April 2, 2009

April Fool's

Yesterday Jeremy and, well....the other shall remain anonymous (unfortunately it wasn't me, I would have liked to be in on it, but I couldn't), forked his mom and dad's house. What does this mean you ask? 826 plastic forks, knives and spoons stuck up through the grass.




Found out last night that their neighbors were heckling them a bit. Greg paid a couple of neighbor kids to pick up all the plastic wear. Hahaha....




Anyone else do something fun on April Fool's?


3 comments:

Valerie said...

ha ha ha ha ha.... the joke was on us!! Gotta hand it to him, this one was pretty good.... and a couple of the neighbor kids were blessed when they picked up a quick $5.... thanks for always bringing us a chuckle Jeremy!!
Love ya
Mom

JM said...

AAAAAAAhhahahahahaha!

That's awesome! Grant prank Jeremy, I wish I was down there to be apart of the fun.

Grace and Peace,
JM

Kendra_Kendle said...

This is sooo funny. I'm trying to think of someone we could do this too!