Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Sunday

We had Easter dinner this year at Greg & Valerie's house. My mom and dad came over, along with Justin and Erica, and Erica's parents. Also, Grann (Greg's mom) came down with Aunt Lisa and Uncle Gary. It was a full house indeed. We had a yummy dinner and a nice time. Unfortunately, I don't have the pictures to go with it because my camera is still at their house.

However, I do have pictures my dad sent of Nicole's Easter egg hunt in their yard Sunday night. They must have hidden 50 or 75 eggs. Every time Nicole saw an egg she would say, "*gasp (how do you write a gasp sound?* There's another one!". She had fun and we only ran into ants once. She's got a few bites on her toes and knees. Poor thing. Ah, the joys of living in Florida. I remember one Easter I did an Easter egg hunt at one of the local parks and I found an egg under a bush. I reached down, and my hand was covered in fire ants.

The girls both got beautiful baskets from the grandparents, filled with outfits, bathing suites and even some "bling bling" for Nicole (translate, big fancy play jewelry). Jeremy and I have figured out that we don't have to do things like Easter baskets since we know the grandmas will...is that bad? haha.


















7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute pics! :) You have such a great looking family! Jeremy looked especially handsome...

By the way, was Nicole wearing gloves b/c she was afraid of getting into ants while she was picking up eggs? Hehe

Tiffy

Michele said...

No...she was wearing gloves because she's a diva. They came in her Easter basket:-)

And, I agree...Jeremy did look especially handsome.

Amanda said...

So, so cute. Maryn has that same outfit Hannah had on. I love it!

Ugh, I hate fire ants! I never had that problem in Ohio, but most years it was too cold for egg hunts in the morning. We usually hid them around the living room.

Michele said...

The girls were all dressed up earlier in the day. I'll get those pictures soon hopefully (still don't have my camera). Hannah's outfit, was of course, Nicole's. I loved it..it's so soft and comfy. Perfect for Florida

Anonymous said...

Hello girls, this is Michele's Aunt Julie in Ohio... On Sat. our church did an Easter Egg Hunt, we had 6700 eggs to hide at the park. The afternoon turned out to be nice, but the morning, lets say....we all made a COFFEE RUN to Tim Horton's for hot coffee, it was around upper 30's low 40's. So yes, it was a cold morning here in Ohio.
Michele, I love seeing Nicole looking for the eges, how awesome. You and Jeremy are so BLESSED to have parents/grandparents to the girls to buy them the Easter baskets full of fun stuff. It saves on your wallet :-))
See you soon, God Bless!! Aunt Julie

Michele said...

Aunt Julie....that is way to cold! I would have hidden them inside, haha

Karen said...

It was a GREAT, FUN DAY!! The girls were adorable as always!!