Oh my goodness...I'm so excited. I was working in the garden yesterday, weeding when I found our first veggie! It's a zucchini...and it's big already! I ran around front to get Jeremy so I could show him. I'm not sure when to cut it or know it's ripe. Honestly, I think it's perfect now, but maybe I'll wait a few days to cut it anyway.

Friday night we had a beach picnic with our friends
Ben and Jami. A few cute shots of the girls were snapped. It was a perfect beach night, cool, no bugs and enough wind to fly a little kite. Hannah LOVED both the water and the sand, woohoo. Nicole had a blast going far out in the water with daddy. I love love love to watch them play together. She was taking every moment in with him. It was precious.

Hannah and Vanessa, playing in the sand

This is a classic Hannah face. She is LOVING the sand and water.

We went to a park last week, and I thought this was a cute photo of Nicole.
4 comments:
AWESOME zucchini! WOW! I'm so excited for you! That's so great!
Very cool that Hannah did well at the beach. I've been afraid to take Nathanael for fear of constantly having to take sand out of his mouth.
I really need to take my kids to the beach more. Hunter's only been, like, 4 or 5 times in his whole life...and 3 or 4 of those have been when his grandparents from KS took him. Poor, deprived children.
If you wait until Wed. ask your Uncle George.....he knows everything about planting, etc. He can tell you were to cut at, how to tell if it is ripe, ask him to give you a lesson in gardening. He will. Like we said, we will be with you on Thurs, morning :-)) also. Cannot wait to see everyone....oh ya, my suitcase just got alot HEAVER!!! Between me and your Mama Pat, you have lots of coupons. Mom said, Michele will sit up all night cutting coupons. You will be pleased or at least I hope so. See you on Wed. approx. 1:00pm after we get luggage and rent-a-car. God Bless!!
Love ya,
Aunt Julie
This is Aunt Julie again.........
Oh the beach :-))))))
Cannot wait!!!
God Bless!!
Aunt Julie
Glad your so excited Aunt Julie. We are looking forward to spending a little bit of time with you all.
Post a Comment