Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday my sweet Hannah Grace

Hannah Grace was born one year ago today! I can not believe it has been a year already! We are having a family celebration tonight which everyone is looking forward to. Even my Aunt and Uncle from Ohio will be there!! I'll post pictures later. For now, I'll leave you with her first few moments.








2 comments:

Amanda said...

That's so weird because I remember you being pregnant...but then I kind of missed Hannah being born and didn't see you for a long time...and now I know you really well and she's already one!

Your pictures make me so jealous. My hospital (ugh) pictures are so awful and frightening (IVs, hospital gowns, surgery, swolleness...).

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Hannah. Wow 1 year already?!! They grow up so fast and it makes you wonder where the last year went. Have a fun day with Hannah and the rest of the family.