Saturday, May 2, 2009

Hannah's birthday, take 1

OK, I've been trying to find time to post pictures, but haven't. Here is a video for your viewing pleasure. Hannah was not sure what to think about the cake. She made some very funny faces. Hopefully more pictures and stories will be coming soon. Until then....enjoy....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute cake you had for Hannah! And the video of her not eating her cupcake was pretty funny. I've never seen a kid pass up a cupcake. Can't wait to see more pix.

Amanda said...

What a cutie pie! Good idea with the cupcakes. I've actually never seen a one year old really dig into the cake. I think it kind of freaks them out that everyone is watching. Maybe for Maryn's 1st birthday, we'll hide the cake somewhere, tell her "NO!" when she finds it, and then she'll dig into it.

Michele said...

Haha...Amanda, I love your idea for Maryn's birthday to tell her no and hide it. Then you KNOW she'll dig in. So funny!

yeah, I think hannah was a little freaked that we were all staring at her. Actually, when I brought the cake out, she started smiling, then we all started singing Happy Birthday and she sort of jumped and looked scared.

Kirsten...I made the cupcake cake. It was a little lopsided....but served it's purpose.