Here's the deal. Glade Plug -ins were Buy One Get One Free (BOGO). There is a BOGO free coupon. This works out to two free Glade Plug-ins. Then, Winn-Dixie added that they would print off a $1.00 coupon from their catalina machine for each plug in. This $1 coupon can be used at any grocery store on your next purchase because it's a "manufacturer coupon". So...here's what I did.
I bought 20 BOGO coupons from Teri (who ordered a crazy amount last week). I was able to purchase 40 Glad plug-ins (BOGO sale and BOGO Q) and pay only tax $.06/each. Then, each plug in gave me $1.00 back. So...I should have bought 40 plug ins for $2.40 and received $40 in catalina coupons. But...the deal gets sweeter.
I found out last night at our Clipper Chicks meeting, that my friend Sky (who also did this deal with Teri) purchased, sort of on a whim, 2 Juicy Juice Immunity boxes because they were on sale and she had coupons. Low and behold...the catalina printed MORE Juicy Juice coupons AND a $1.00 catalina for each juice she bought.
So...using the above knowledge and a coupon for a free package of diapers and a free package of wipes...here's what I bought....

40 Glade Plug-ins (first come first serve...who wants them? I don't, haha)
12 boxes of Juicy Juice Immunity and Brain Booster
1 34 ct. pck of diapers
1 64 ct. pck of wipes.
I did 6 transactions and spent $7.40 and received 36 Catalina $1 coupons back.
Now, my total out of pocket was way to high. I should have only spent $3.40...but I wasn't paying attention at first and paid for my first few transactions with my own cash intead of handing over some of my $1 catalinas. So...that stinks...I wasted $4.00
Oh well.
Here's what my purchase should have cost me
Glad plug ins $79.60
Juicy Juice $35.88
Diapers $7.99
Wipes $3.59
Grand Total (without sales/coupons) $206.66
Total Savings $199.26
PLUS $36 in Coupons to use at any grocery store (here I come Publix!)
Honestly though, I don't care about the plug ins. BUT...the Juicy Juice and diapers/wipes is an amazing deal. I'm happy to have paid $7.40 out of pocket for all that juice, diapers AND wipes.
Thanks Teri on the heads up of the amazing deal.
And Tiffy...I know your going to make fun of having all this glade stuff. Ask Chris if he wants me to bring you half of them *wink* *wink* haha.
4 comments:
And I was excited at my $25.00 at CVS today! I haven't been good at collecting coupons lately. I need you girls here!
Glade Plug Ins are another great thing to donate to teachers. Classrooms stink after the summer is over.
Great deals mama. I saw that on one of the websites I subscribe to but I don't know of a Winn Dixie around here. Save me a few plug ins...I'm a plug-in junkie!
Hey Jennifer,
The Winn Dixie is in Golden Gate City:-)
Haha! :) I was actually thinking to myself how amazing it all is! You guys are good! How in the world do you find out about this stuff? Way to go!
-Tiff
P.S. The Winn-Dixie cashiers must have thought you guys really went bonkers!?!?
Post a Comment