A little look into Our Life...
What did she say?
I asked her "Where are you?" and she looked around a little and pointed to herself and said, "Here I am".
Oh, now I understand her! lol I'm a slow learner.
Haha...it's ok. It seems this was only funny to me however. Oh well. I thought it was cute. I love that little girl!
Very cute Michele! I enjoyed that video. Seth does the same thing...says Susannah is "too big" for something, but he really means too little! Hehe..Tiffy
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What did she say?
I asked her "Where are you?" and she looked around a little and pointed to herself and said, "Here I am".
Oh, now I understand her! lol I'm a slow learner.
Haha...it's ok. It seems this was only funny to me however. Oh well. I thought it was cute. I love that little girl!
Very cute Michele! I enjoyed that video. Seth does the same thing...says Susannah is "too big" for something, but he really means too little! Hehe..
Tiffy
Post a Comment