We had my parents, Jeremy's parents and Granny, my Grandpa and Dolores, Janet, and a young man from the college ministry, Mike. It was a full house. I'm thankful it wasn't raining! My dad even let us borrow a big gazebo tent to help shade the backyard...it was a life saver!
I think we had a good dinner, with WAY to much food. I'm pretty sure everyone had a nice time. My dear little Hannah never stopped eating, from the moment she saw food, until the moment she went to bed. It was quite a site!
More pictures from the little Easter Egg Hunt
Hannah and Nicole with their Grammy and Yaya. These two love their grandmas!!!
Nate...just chillin.
Grandpa hanging out with Hannah...notice the food in her hand.
Sweet...and I'm sure sticky...kisses
Nate Dawg chillin wit his homie
Great-Grandpa with three of his great-grandchildren.
My dad (Papa) and the kids with Great-Grandpa
Mom and I in the kitchen


7 comments:
You look beautiful, Michele! And Hannah--goodness, she steals the show with her pretty smile. :)
Also, I love that tent!! Do I see one in your future? That would be a great purchase. I think I also see a casserole carrier in that last photo. So is it working out then? Super cute!
Amanda,
I can answer ur ? about the casserole carrier.. Yes, it's working out beautifully. So nice to place my dish in it (especially when it's hot) and carry it in my nice styling carrier:) I love it!!
What fun we had with the family and the kids!! It truly was a Blessed Easter Day :)
Grammy
I've made a couple of those casserole carriers...only one person (Valerie) has given me feedback. I just gave my third away last night.
I'm hoping to sit down in the next month and make 4 or 5...so I have them on hand as gifts and I'm not stuck doing what I did yesterday....trying to finish one to give that night, nearly running out of thread and making a few little careless mistakes.
I've had a couple of people recently tell me I should try to sell them...what do you think? I'm really not a perfectionist, so there are some flaws...maybe it will come with time. My grandfather's wife has a hair salon with a gift shop in it, and she offered to let me put a few in her shop and just see if anyone buys them. What do you think? How much would you pay for one?
One problem is that JoAnn's has a wimpy selection of the kind of fabric I need. I found some really cool fabric online but I can't use a coupon, which means it runs about $25 a yard. I don't mind paying that as a gift for a friend, but I don't want to make one and sell it for $30 and only make $5 off it...doesn't seem worth my time, you know?
Anyway...I'm rambling...I'm considering just putting a few that I make in the next month in my friend's salon...and if they don't sell...then I already had someone in mind to give it to...and if they do sell...then I make more.
Sounds like a smart plan! I'd give it a try and see if they sale. How much would I pay for one if I walked into a trendy salon gift shop.....maybe 39.95. It's unique, and practical. That's my opinion for whatever it's worth :)
Grammy
thank you
Aww...looks like such a good time. (*sniff sniff) Wish we could've been there!
I was going to say the same. You look really pretty Michele!
Tiffy
Post a Comment