And my kids have their very own car!
I came home last Sunday from my friend's house and found this.
Jeremy made a car for the girls to play in out of his box from his new lawn mower. They have played in the car all week long! I'm so glad Jeremy made the car for them...it's much more creative than if I would have done it. There were doors on both sides, a windshield, a steering wheel, a "crank" to start the car (Nicole saw this in a movie with an old car) and even a spoiler! It was a pretty cute little hot rod.



1 comment:
That is one good daddy! And one even greater husband! Did he know what a great thing it was to make something that would keep the girls busy all day? And it's a lot less messy than Play Doh or markers (which is what keeps Maryn busy best).
Post a Comment