Thursday, July 15, 2010
Sisters and Friends
Last night, I walked into the kids' room to check on them and I saw the sweetest site, that I couldn't capture on camera. Nicole and Hannah were cuddled up to each other in bed, Nicole had her arm around Hannah's shoulders and they were fast asleep. It was a precious, perfect moment for me to see.
It is so important to me that my children grow up knowing they were chosen to be together. That is was not an accident. They need to love each other, trust each other, look out for each other, share together, protect each other and be there for each other...because they are a gift to each other.
I treasure the moments I catch of glimpse of their growing bonds.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I love it!!!
Arn't sister's suppose to be that way???
Love and Miss you all!!!!
Post a Comment