Nate turned 8 months old last Thursday. He is the sweetest, cutest little boy in the whole wide world! He has a really great little sense of humor and disposition. Every night after dinner time, he laughs. All I have to do is look at him, and it cracks him up! Then, Jeremy and the girls get in on the action. Nathan is very very close to crawling,
he sits up well, he's eating really well...and has even added crackers to his repertoire.
Nate goes to bed a few minutes after 7, and wakes up around 7 in the morning. Occasionally he'll wake up at night, but usually just for a minute or two. He is cutting his top two teeth...any day now really. He wears size 12 month clothes. He is extremely ticklish...around his neck, on his sides, his thighs, under his arms....just about anywhere. He LOVES his sisters. He watches them all the time! It's adorable.
Nate is a really cool baby, really he is. I just love him to pieces, and I know his daddy and sisters do too. The video above is just of him, making noises and saying "mama" Please forgive my weird baby sounds as I play along with him:-)
Happy 8 month birthday Nate! We love you!



2 comments:
What a cutie pie! I can't even remember or imagine mine being 8 months or what 8 months was like. I love how sweet and lovable he is. I hope my baby boy is like that!
How very sweet that little guy is. He is just adorable, and I loved all the different sounds he is making. Really cute. I especially love the picture where he is posed with his sisters and he looks just as big as they do. I have that picture printed off and framed. How is everyone doing? Just remember we love you all.
Post a Comment