So, we got SOOO many cute pictures! Wanna see? Well, scroll down:-)
Nicole enjoyed running through the birds and making them fly away
This wasn't Nathan's first trip to the beach...but it was the first one he could really enjoy.
Reacting to the sand on his hands.
He spent a lot of time "scraping" the sand.
Nicole loves to play on the shoreline. I'm pretty sure she could do this every day.
Yes, he is wearing an "Alaska" shirt on the Florida beach :)
Yaya burried Hannah half way.
Nope...she wasn't having any fun at all. She was so bored the whole time....N.O.T.
Sandy toes
After standing at the water's edge for a few minutes...Nathan began to sink down in the sand.
Hahaha...he's almost up to his knees in sand!










3 comments:
Cuuute! I don't hate you yet...the weather is beautiful here and I wouldn't trade all these fall leaves for anything!
So YOU don't hate ME!
Ok, ok, Amanda...I won't hate your beautiful fall weather(in all honesty, I would prefer that)
LOL I will talk to you about jealousy in January and February though, believe me!
Post a Comment