Friday, July 25, 2008

Baby Bumbo!

So, I finally gave in a bought a Baby Bumbo. What is a Baby Bumbo you may ask? It's a cool chair that lets your little baby sit up, even though she really can't yet. They are pretty expensive, $40-$50. However I got mine on Craigslist (If you haven't heard of it, or used it yet...it's pretty cool. Craigslist is basically free "for sell" ads in your local area. We've bought and sold a lot of stuff on it.). Anyway...I got our Baby Bumbo for $15. Yay me! (as Nicole would say). Here's my little bumbo in it now. Hannah loves it!


I also have a pic here of Nicole and Hannah from earlier this week.


We've had a very good, but busy week. A friend came in town to visit one day, Greg's birthday was another day, and a few play dates as well. Gotta go get some work done now:-) God Bless!


1 comment:

bcl said...

Those seats are awesome! The babies at work love them too. It lets them do so much more than they could before. They're great!