Yesterday I took the girls over to my friend Teri's house. Teri has a little boy who is about 6 months older than Nicole, and another little boy about 1 month older than Hannah. We had a fun time, and it was good to get out of the house (it's been raining like crazy the past several days. My yard is flooded!).
Anyway, Teri's little boy, Hunter has a dinosaur toy that walks across the floor. It's not very tall...but Nicole had never really seen a dino before. It upset her greatly. She was pretty scared of it. Anyway, later in the morning, the dino had made it's way to the side of the room. Nicole was running around the room being funny, and all of a sudden she stop and screams at the top of her lungs. I look over at her and she had just run by the dinosaur and it had scared her again. She was crying about. But...I was laughing. It was pretty funny. Wish I had a picture.
Also...Nicole is getting better at her alphabet. She recognizes and says lots of letters, but this weekend, she all of a sudden started singing the alphabet song. A, B, C, D,...F, G...O, P...and then it really got random. I was impressed though...I had no idea she could go so far (skipping E). Way to go Nicole! She was pretty proud:-)
1 comment:
Ha ha ha ha ... thanks for the laugh on this RAINY afternoon !! Got a visual... that girl cracks me up!!
I Love her so!
Grammy
Post a Comment