Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Muawh

At the request of the grandmas....I have some photos to add this morning.


First though...Hannah is a bit sick. I think she got Nicole's head cold. So...Hannah and I have been up since about 1:30 morning. However, I feel pretty good. Thankfully, I got 15 minutes all to myself last night...I went for a little jog. Really, I should do that every night. It got my blood going and I was energized to get my housework done last night. I don't want to become a runner, but a quick spin around the block did wonders...and I think it helped me through the night.


Hannah seems to be a bit better now. She was all smiles this morning (as snot is running down her face, poor thing). Ah...she just fell asleep...let's hope it's for a few hours.
The next few pictures are from this morning as well. Nicole likes me to read this little story about Moses, and she kisses the Pharoh who is "unhappy". She also likes to kiss baby Moses.
Next...Nicole is kissing Hannah because she's sick.
And this final picture is of Nicole all dressed up for the day. She was excited to put on these boots. She is a shoe girl! She's always prancing around in the house in my shoes, her daddy's shoes, and shoes that our friend sent us that are still a bit big.

Well...that's it for today. I want to run to the grocery store and get a case of Dr. Pepper to help me through the day, and Salmon for dinner tonight. Nicole is running around the back room here with a fly swatter...she thinks it's hysterical to watch Jeremy and I swat the flies...and she takes every chance she can to go after them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just get so much joy when I see pictures of the girls. Thanks for taking the time to put them on your blog. Hugs xoxoxoxox