Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Hannah's first time Finger painting and Morning Fun

Another beautiful day in Sunny Florida:) We started the day early by swinging and taking a short walk. Here are a couple of cute pics of the girls (in matching dresses today by the way)



I love this pictures of Hannah. It makes me laugh. Her mouth opens SOOO wide!!
Then we spent the later part of the morning painting and playing in the pool again.

My little Picasso.
Hannah even got to try finger paints for the first time today.

She wasn't so sure at first...





Finally, she gets paint on both hands.


Oh....this is fun! (check out Nicole's face in the background, haha)


Oh Yeah!!! I like this!!!!




She is totally into it now. By the end, she had both hands smearing the paint around. We love to paint. It's so much fun. I'm glad Hannah liked doing it too. I didn't get a final picture because she had just put her hand in her mouth and had yellow paint all over her face, haha. So we had to quickly wash it off.

Oh...we also played with water balloons. No pictures, but we plan on attacking Jeremy when he gets home tonight. Sshhhh...don't tell ;)

2 comments:

Art Teacher said...

1. I love that you are painting with your little girls! Can't wait to do this with mine.
2. Love your garden, wish I had one of my own!
3. I know I don't officially know you that well, but congratulations! I just read your comment on Teri's blog and realized you were expecting again. This made me grin b/c when I met you, you were expecting little Hannah and I was just barely pregnant with Libby!
So congrats to you and your sweet family!

Ben N Jami said...

Michele, that looks like SOO much fun! I have had finger paints for Kristina and Vanessa to play with but no where for them to do it on. I need to get me one of those outdoor little tyke-style tables (that would be easy to just rinse off with the hose after). :) Looks like you girls had a lot of fun! Your such a fun mommy!!