Seriously...you missed it. Every single one of you! Nathan let out two of the biggest laughs I've EVER heard from a baby before. Even Nicole and Hannah were laughing at him. It was perfectly wonderful!
Aww...I would've loved to have seen that! No video?
Ah, well, I hope you guys are all feeling better. I hated to hear that you all got the bug! (except Hannah??) Hopefully this is it for the year huh? Glad to have it behind you!?
So...I thought I created a google account so I could start commenting on the blogs I follow, but whatever I signed up for says I'm a blogger now?! It's all so confusing. Either way, hope you get this comment. It's Tiffy!
2 comments:
Aww...I would've loved to have seen that! No video?
Ah, well, I hope you guys are all feeling better. I hated to hear that you all got the bug! (except Hannah??) Hopefully this is it for the year huh? Glad to have it behind you!?
So...I thought I created a google account so I could start commenting on the blogs I follow, but whatever I signed up for says I'm a blogger now?! It's all so confusing. Either way, hope you get this comment. It's Tiffy!
Tiff...I think it's just called blogger. So, you have a blogger account, but you don't have a blog that you've started (at least not yet:-)....
Post a Comment