Here comes the bride....all dressed in white...
No? You can't hear them? How about...
We're going to the chapel and we're, gonna get married...
No? You can't hear that one either? Hmmmm
Maybe it's all the yucky, cold rain!
Either way, my little brother is going to make one of the biggest promises of his life in just 2 hours! We are excited, it should be fun.
What's that? You want to know what I'm doing right now? Sitting at the computer, feeding Nathan, in my jeans and a t-shirt. The girls are both asleep, Nate is still in his jammies. Jeremy is at the clubhouse setting up a projector.
What's that? You want to know what I should be doing. I should be moments from walking out of the house with a fully dressed little bridesmaid, clothes put together for her little sister and an adorable little man in a onsie tuxedo. Oh yeah, I should have some make up on, a nicer outfit than jeans and my hair done too. Hmmmm....30 minutes and we're suppose to be there. You think we'll make it?
Yeah, I'm not so sure either. But until Nate finishes eating, I'm stuck right here.
I'll post pictures soon.......
No comments:
Post a Comment