Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I am tired of doing the dishes
I am tired of sweeping the floors
I am tired of washing, folding, putting away clothes
I am tired of putting toys and books away
I am tired of not feeling well
I am tired of saying no
I am tired of being tired

I am NOT tired of this

Or this


I am never tired of him

or her


or her


or him


On the days that I feel tired of my duties....I am always encouraged by the ones I work hard for.  The ones I work to keep clean clothes on their backs, clean dishes in the cupboards, crumbs off their little feet, and discipline in their hearts.  Days like today when I still don't feel that great, when I feel like I can't keep up, it's moments like these

 
  
  
 

that bring a smile to my face and remind me that I am blessed, far more than I could ever deserve. 

I love my family.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it Michele!

Mama Pat said...

How sweet! How adorable! And what a loving family you have.

Amanda said...

Sooooo soooo sweet!

Teri said...

Great post. I love the three of them together!!! And the five of you two!!! So great!!

Jennifer said...

There are some incredible pictures on this post! Thank you for sharing. Thank you for the information that you gave me. Formula is very expensive! I am going to sign up for WIC soon for the foster babies so that could help to give me a supply as well.

Thank you!

Jen