Friday, July 9, 2010

15 seconds....

....is all she needs!!!!

btw...it's not permament marker, it's eye black, you know, the stuff football and baseball players put under their eyes.  Thankfully, it wiped right off.

6 comments:

Aunt Julie said...

I am so glad that was not a permanent marker. She would have a hard time explaining that when she gets married. Love you all and miss you.
((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))

Tiffany said...

uh oh! :) She's so funny

Mama Pat said...

HA-HA SO CUTE!!

Amanda said...

Oh my, it does look permanent! She looks soooo cute though! Did she get in trouble after this smiley little picture? :)

Michele said...

Amanda, she didn't really get in trouble. I sort of scolded her with "NO, NO...we do NOT put eye black all over our face."

In her defense, Jeremy puts it on their faces when he has a baseball game, so to her....she thought she was doing a great thing. I just don't know if she realized it was ALL over her face, and not just under her eyes.

Now, if it would have been the permanent marker, whew....I don't know what would have happened!

Oh, I left something out. Later in day, I realized Nate had eye black covered in a spot on his head. Hahaha. He was sitting in a stroller in front of her.

Karen said...

All I can do is LAUGH!!

Way to funny!!!!!