Monday, July 12, 2010

Hold your Breath!

This morning, we went swimming with my mom. 

I'm pretty sure Hannah is a fish.  She has practically been begging us to let her swim (without using words though). For instance, last time I took her swimming, she took her floaties off and somehow made it right in front of me with big huge "help me" eyes.  She jumps in, whether or not anyone is there to catch her.  A lot like how Nicole was at 2. 

So, today, my mom and I (well...my mom really, she had some great tips), starting helping Hannah swim.  She literally jumped from the steps and swam to us for almost an hour.  She was so exhausted that she was asleep before I was even out of the parking lot on our way home.


Nicole had a blast as well.  She is more afraid to learn to swim now.  But, she tried a few times.  She just loves kicking around with a floaty around her.  I wish I would have "let her go" when she was Hannah's age....if you have a little one eager to swim, I say...let them swim. 

2 comments:

Mama Pat said...

That is funny, and really cute. I agree, I think Hanna has some fish blood in her. Ha...

Looks like Yaya had her hands full. That is such a cute video.

Love you all.

Tiffany said...

Whoa! I'm super impressed! There's no way Seth would EVER do anything like that right now. He's too concerned about getting water in his face. Geesh. (Susie on the other hand would be the one more like Hannah!) Well, I just let him watch that, so maybe he'll remember and give it a whirl the next time we're in AL. Way to go Hannah girl!