It's amazing the difference 24 hours can make.
24 hours ago, this was what our house looked like.
I don't have a picture of today, but let's just say it is much different. Hannah is playing with play-doh, Nicole is looking at a magazine, and Nate is happy to be getting some attention.
24 hours ago, Nicole I were both battling a stomach bug. We had been up all night, along with Jeremy who had Hannah in bed with him because,well, she couldn't stay in her bed. Jeremy was a great sport and help in the middle of the night, even though he had a very important day at work the next morning.
When day broke, so did the videos. We watched movies and videos all day long. We generally limit ourselves to one 1/2 hour video a day, but hey...there's always exceptions to the rule, right?
So far, Hannah, Nathan and Jeremy haven't shown signs of getting this nasty little bug. I am still praying they won't.
Thankfully I had both my mom and my mother-in-law to help me yesterday. My mom went to the store and brought us some much needed supplies like juice, gatorade, crackers and soup. She also did an incredible amount of laundry for me.
Valerie came over and helped me disinfect my bathrooms and clean the floors. I won't go into details, but it was needed. Grammy found a happy little helper though:-)
I'm sure Hannah didn't understand what was going on, but she also loved "vegging out" on the couch yesterday:-) And, somehow, Nathan knew his job was to sleep as much as possible and he did!
Praise the Lord, we are 100% better. It's amazing what 24 hours can do!



5 comments:
Gramy is a happy grandma this morning knowing everyone is feeling better :) Praise be to the Lord!!
Grammy
A lot of my students are getting the 24 hour bug. . . :( I am praying that it skips the Sessions family!
Glad everyone is better now!
It sounds just like what we had. I'm glad Valerie helped you disinfect. My family came over a few days after we were sick and they all got it, too. I felt terrible, and started even putting a wee bit of bleach in my dish water. But you have a dishwasher! So that should do the job on the dishes.
I am SOO glad you are feeling better! You are truly blessed to have your mom and Jeremy's mom here to help! Hope you all have a relaxing weekend.
I'm so glad to hear you guys are feeling better (and I pray no one else has gotten it!). I've been thinking of and praying for you guys a lot today!
Tiffy
Post a Comment