This post is primarily for family who don't get to see Hannah or Nathan too often. This is a fun video of her changing her baby's diapers. I wonder if this is what I really look (and sound) like when I do it! hahaha.
She is often saying "yuck" and "no" and "cheese" (when she looks up at the camera and smiles). You will also get a chance to hear her "talk". She doesn't say many words, but she very easily communicates what she wants through actions and repetition that will drive you insane!.
There is also some decent footage of Nathan. He isn't making much noise in this video, but it's worth it anyway. Nicole makes a special appearance at the end. Enjoy this video and catch of glimpse of their life playing.
6 comments:
That whole video was so cute. Hanna needing to wash her hand, and saying "yuk" was so funny. I like the part where Jeremy helped put the diaper on the baby, and Hanna was really watching, then Nicky took over, stood the baby on her head and did the job. What a laugh that was. Really do enjoy your blog and so glad you have it.
Love you all.
I don't think I will have Nicole change Nate's diaper over here if she is going to stand him on his head! PaPa
Very fun...thanks for sharing. Seth was watching the video with me and kept asking me tons of questions about what they were doing and where is she going, etc. I look forward to Susannah getting older and playing with baby dolls. That looks like fun!
Tiffy
so cute and it amazes me how even though you have 2 girls the way they are playing is exactly how Caden and Casey play! Hannah repeating things until you actually say what she is saying is what Casey used to do all the time too. How cute! You have an adorable family : )
Oh girl...the repetition is making me insane! She will not give it up until you acknowledge whatever it is she's saying. She's a nut!
Someone commented to me today that at first they thought it was Nathan getting his diaper changed! Hahaha...wouldn't that be a kick?
Sorry for you, I'm not going to share the funny questions they ask me about him on this semi- public blog. If you want to know, I'll share in person though:-)
Post a Comment