
That's what someone asked me at Sam's today as they watched Hannah walk up and down between the little benches saying "Hello" to everyone who was sitting eating their pizza or hotdog.
Hmmmm...maybe she will one day?
And, Here is a link to a funny story about why stay at home moms don't take showers. The lady is a funny writer, I had fun reading some of the stories about her children last night (she has 6 and just found out unexpected #7 is on the way...). I don't know who she is. I followed the link from my friend Kirsten's blog. Although this hasn't happened to me (yet)...it is what I think about each time I try to take a shower when there is no other adult around....
3 comments:
Thanks for the link! It was hilarious. Definitely my Friday Funny. I want to know who that lady is. She's pretty funny.
That was funny. I trust Kristina to color or look at books if I have to shower and I can put Bryce in a bouncy seat and sit him in the bathroom with me but I HAVE to bring Vanessa with my in the shower. Otherwise I'm afraid she'll be hanging from the fan while it's on high, and spitting milk from her mouth just to watch it make fun splatter all over the walls. Yup, that's my Vanessa! I enjoyed the ladies story and thought it was hilarious.
You should click the picture of her family on her right side bar and scroll down to read more stories...there are some doozies!!!
Post a Comment